Monday, February 16, 2009

Our *4th year

not surprisingly, I spent our 3/4 day at work. I can deny I dragged work... most of the times, if werent for the non politcal coll, ang mo bosses, super nice superior, lunch in or out kakis & lovable joliang, I would have left this part time job like *&^%$#@ ago. Of course I understand the meaning of having wow people around makes work really easier.

Back to our 4th year... it was, great! I love! xd. yes it was simple dimple dinner over @ aston, it was just simple give exchanged. ( I got him his I mean) you know LAH guys... But am not gona be demanding anymore, really. cos least I knew he made the efforts for my bday & the valentines' & that's enough to me, for the time being :D we talked about the past, my past (I usually don't enjoy talking bout it though) but he forced me, without wanting to be angry those kind... and we talked about the future... it was indeed a heart to the heart kinda "chat room" something I can't stop... feeling warm about.(:



















As for valentines
were both quite quarrelsome for the entire day, what a damn day to be quarrelling, isn't it, but yes man. . hahaha, anyway we met up as early as the birds starts to chip... to delifrance for our buffet breakfast, come to think of it its not THAT bad, but it's rather narrow range of selection.. Still, experience..

afterwhich we initially wanted to fly a kite, which I already got it with me at pasir ris but intend to change plan for which f.u.c.k I don't know, we ended up riding to pasir ris instead of walking at almost a distance of 3KM, maybe lesser or more, I hardly recall... There's this bicycle kiosk at around tamp area, the one you get easily routed to pasir ris and rented the bikes... it was a good sweat after those breakfast but the sun& all were pretty scorching. burning like fire man. . after all we got back & etc, cabbed home got a shiok shower , had a 30mins or 60 nap and there I go again to his place, slack & dinner @ 85... Saw Zinnie. hehe. and yes, apparently we were fine, but after that we broke down to a super bad commotion. you never wana recall. stupid shit man. whatever, went to his place instead... after that we were at least cuddling to bed.. and that is our valentines'... simple, quarrelsome and demanding(ME) now I learned not to be demanding REALLY..







ok that is ALL.

I love you my 4years boyfriend!

No comments: